Guys, it’s almost the end of January and that means Valentine’s Day — the time when you should profess your undying love to old lady— is only a couple of weeks away!
Don’t panic! Let’s brainstorm some cool gift ideas and ways to treat her on Valentine’s. She’ll
- Make her something, anything.. eg. write her a song, paint a painting, make her favorite dish, create some kind of craft, etc. This is very intimate and can be a lot of fun.
- Take her on a romantic gateway, just the two of you. Destination? Anywhere but here. Sometimes it’s nice to be able to just get away for a bit, do your own thing, relax..
- Send her to a spa! She’ll love getting pampered and will come back more relaxed, which is always a good thing!
- Get her a nice cool gadget she’ll love, like for eg. new phone, tablet, camera, smart wrist watch, etc. She’ll definitely think of you sometimes when she uses it.
- Send her on a shopping spree in a limo. She can bring some of her friends, the girls will have a blast! And you can chill with the fellas.
- Send a Dozen classic red roses — a classic move! Send it to her office, home, etc. wherever she can “surprise” receive them. It sure will, put her in a good mood. For extra touch you can include a card with a message, and a box of chocolates.
So there you go, a few romantic Valentine’s day ideas for her. Good luck!