When you want to say sorry in a tangible and meaningful way, choose flowers from Brant Florist.
Festive Big Hug by FTD – BF5995
Whether it’s for business or personal reasons, sending a bouquet shows you care. You can apologize for a mistake without having to find the right words. Sending flowers is a sincere way to say sorry, allowing your actions to speak volumes.
If the person you’re apologizing to is a close loved one, such as your spouse, you may want to choose their favourite flowers or select blooms in their favourite colours. Trust your instincts, and choose an arrangement you think will bring a smile to their face.
If it’s for a customer or client, you may want to choose from some of Brant Florist’s bestsellers.
Asking for forgiveness isn’t easy, and the recipient will appreciate that you’ve taken the time and gone to the expense to select flowers. While the words “I’m sorry” take only a fleeting moment to say, a bouquet of flowers is much longer lasting.
Flowers are a great way to bring some positive energy to life.
What a Treat Vase Teleflora – BF6536
When you order flowers from a long- standing and specialized business such as Brant Florist, every order is guaranteed.
They take pride in offering a magnificent selection of the finest flowers. Their flowers receive the most attentive care to ensure they last as long as possible after delivery.
Let Brant Florist hand deliver your apology or peace offering for you to the recipient’s home or workplace. They can help you choose the perfect message to include with your gift.
One of the best ways to make your relationship and bonding stronger with your loved ones is by sending flowers that signify you care for them. Whether it is an occasion of birthday, or anniversary, or you want to congratulate someone or even propose someone, flowers are the best medium for all. Among all the gifts, flowers are considered the best one, as the flowers signifies thoughtful regards to your friends, relatives as well as close ones. Being mute messengers, the flowers itself express your feelings and heartfelt gratitude to the one whom you present flowers as a gift.
Nowadays, it has become a common practice to send flowers to those for whom you care for. As a result, sending flowers now no longer requires a visit to the florist shops and place the order. One can place their order spontaneously on any of the online florist, which nowadays is becoming a convenient and prompt way to send flowers at any corner of the world. If, in case, you are not able to attend any special event of your friend or relative, you could surely look forward to sending flowers in order to convey the respect or thanks to your loved ones.
There are some of the most popular occasions or events where sending flowers could be considered as a perfect choice. Let us have a look at that:
- Birthdays: Opting to send birthday flowers will definitely surprise someone special, while making them feel even more special. It is advisable to send a floral vase or ferns or any other living plant that would look much better than a traditional bouquet of cut flowers.
- Anniversaries: Sending flowers on an occasion of anniversary could prove to be a great way to make your better-half feel special. Also, if any of your friend are having anniversaries, then also presenting flowers to them would signify that you remember and care for them. For anniversary purpose, it is recommended to send rosesbouquets or hand-tied that will build their relationship stronger.
- Special Achievements: Congratulate your friend or colleague on any of the special work achievements with flowers. Also, during promotions, flowers could prove to be a perfect gift that strongly recognizes someone’s hard work and dedication at the workplace.
- Farewell: It could be fantastic if you bid farewell to your colleague or someone special with flowers. This will signify that all your best wishes are with them and will be remembered always.
- Graduation: Parents can convey their best wishes to their child by offering flowers as a token of love. Also, teachers can also send flowers to their favourite students to let them know how proud they are with their performance.
- Thank You: The thank you flowers convey your gratefulness towards the one who has helped you when you needed them most. As a token of love, you can offer them “thank you” flowers just to emphasize how grateful are you.
- New Baby: A baby-themed planter could be the best thing for the new parents to receive as a gift just to welcome the arrival of a new little member in the family. This would surely touch the heart of new parents and will feel happy with this special gift.
- Get Well Soon: If someone has been ill, or has met with an accident, or had a surgery, or any other treatment, and are in hospital, then you can send them flowers for their speedy recovery. Flowers will show that they are being cared and will cheer them up with this special gift.
Thus, these were some of the most special occasions where one can strengthen their relationship by sending flowers to their loved ones as well as the one for whom they really care for.
So, it’s the New Year- which means Resolution Time! We all think about what it is we need to “adjust” to make us better human beings. Whether it’s weight loss, less “indulging” in your favourite red or white variety of beverage or simply to be better. A better person who is more focused, more giving, more kind.
Here’s an idea- Achieve two ends with a single effort! A way to check off one item on your New Year’s Resolution List- Be more kind & giving and also refresh the look of a home by bringing back all the cheerful colours flowers have to offer. How about sending a bright coloured bouquet of flowers to someone that really went out of their way for you this holiday season. Or maybe it is someone that deserved the best holiday season but for one reason or another didn’t quite get it. Maybe it’s being kinder to yourself. Spoil Yourself! You deserve it! Treat yourself and your home with a fresh cut floral bouquet.
Be Happy Bouquet with Roses
We all know by this time the Christmas centrepiece arrangement is long gone except for the pine cones, maybe some wax left in the candle and the cute seasonal container your flowers came in that you are now planning on packing away with the rest of your Christmas decor. And once all the decorations come down, you look around at your home and it feels unfinished. Along with the resolution list you’ve been trying to write for the past week.
Everyone’s goal in the New Year is to make it through the bitter cold month of January with something to make us smile. Whether it’s accomplishing your New Year’s goals by adding some floral cheer or just treating yourself to a bouquet instead of that Caramel Brulee Latte with Caramel & Whipped Cream. Which-let’s be honest- is not going to help you with one of your other New Year’s resolutions.
So why not give a smile to someone- Send a Bouquet– It’s Fat Free!
Hi there, it’s Ken Bolt from Brant Florist and every spring, I go through the same rituals. As do many others, I’ve learned. We all know the cliche of “spring cleaning” and of throwing open doors and windows on sunny days, despite the chill, to air things out and freshen things up. Most of us do this, of course.Many, however, have their own little rituals on top of that. One of mine is renewed contacts. I have many extended family members and friends who are normally only seen around the holidays of late fall and winter. I see these cousins, old friends, and so forth for Thanksgiving or perhaps Christmas, and that may be all for the year.
So I make it a point in March or April to reach out to those people to keep the connection strong. Summer is a busy time for everyone, making this reaching out harder to do, so spring is just a better time. Plus, renewal and hope are on everyone’s mind as a natural course of things at this time of year, which also facilitates the connection.
If you don’t have a ritual of writing notes, making cards, sending flowers, or otherwise connecting with distant loved ones in the spring, maybe it should become your new springtime ritual. Take a break from the carpet beating, floor scrubbing, trash tossing, and window opening to sit down for a while and connect with your distant friends and family.
Heck, invite them over to help clean as a vacation from their own spring ritual. 🙂
Until next time,
+1-877-545-5535 (Toll-free voice in the U.S. and Canada)
+1-905-639-7001 (Outside the U.S. and Canada)