It’s always nice to hear the words “I love you” but to actually show how much you love a person really warms the heart. Your partner knows that you love them but actions…aka gifts… speak louder than words!
Hearts Entwined Bouquet by Teleflora – BF4200
Waiting till the last minute to place your order for Valentine’s Day is not recommended as this is the busiest day of the year for all flower shops. It’s best to always call early-not just for Valentine’s Day either-when ordering your flowers. This gives the florist enough time to get the flowers in stock and have your order prepared and delivered on time.
Whether it’s chocolates, balloons, or teddy bears, we have it all. When ordering your flowers for Valentine’s Day don’t forget about all our add-ons!
Expressions of Love & Vase by FTD – BF7130
We have stuffed animals in all sizes, shapes and colours. This way your “honey” will have something after the flowers are gone.
Everyone Loves Chocolate! Here at Brant Florist we can add a half pound box of Walker’s Chocolates to your order to really show them how you feel. And hopefully they will share
Roses are the language of love… but remember there are as many languages out there as there are types of flowers. The key is to know what “language” your loved one speaks.
Happy Valentine’s Day
Guys, it’s almost the end of January and that means Valentine’s Day — the time when you should profess your undying love to old lady— is only a couple of weeks away!
Don’t panic! Let’s brainstorm some cool gift ideas and ways to treat her on Valentine’s. She’ll
- Make her something, anything.. eg. write her a song, paint a painting, make her favorite dish, create some kind of craft, etc. This is very intimate and can be a lot of fun.
- Take her on a romantic gateway, just the two of you. Destination? Anywhere but here. Sometimes it’s nice to be able to just get away for a bit, do your own thing, relax..
- Send her to a spa! She’ll love getting pampered and will come back more relaxed, which is always a good thing!
- Get her a nice cool gadget she’ll love, like for eg. new phone, tablet, camera, smart wrist watch, etc. She’ll definitely think of you sometimes when she uses it.
- Send her on a shopping spree in a limo. She can bring some of her friends, the girls will have a blast! And you can chill with the fellas.
- Send a Dozen classic red roses — a classic move! Send it to her office, home, etc. wherever she can “surprise” receive them. It sure will, put her in a good mood. For extra touch you can include a card with a message, and a box of chocolates.
Dozen Roses Vased – BF4047
So there you go, a few romantic Valentine’s day ideas for her. Good luck!
Whenever it comes to the roses, you can imagine a wide range of colours or a rainbow of colours. Each of the colours undoubtedly has a particular meaning and has their own significance. The most popular one is the red rose that symbolizes unconditional love and respect. Similarly, the yellow rose is popular for expressing your friendship, lavender rose expresses love at first sight, pink rose expresses gratitude while the white ones represent purity.
The white colour has always been considered a synonymous of purity and virtue, so naturally the white roses represent sincerity, purity as well as chastity. The white coloured roses are used whenever you need to reveal your affection straight from your heart that are as pure as the virgin snow. Besides that, it represents many other things that will be disclosed one by one. But before we discuss on what the white coloured roses represent, let us first look at some of the interesting facts related to it:
- The white coloured roses hold strong significance in many of the cultures. During ancient days, these roses were associated with the Goddess of Love and Beauty during the Roman times. Since then it is known as the bridal rose as today also the brides carry white roses down the aisle. This first began at the Queen Victoria’s wedding during 1840 where plentiful of roses, especially white coloured were used and this has been passed down through years.
- These roses hold great significance in the history that is based on the politics and religion. These white blossoms hold an important role in Christianity as the Virgin Mary is often linked up with the white coloured rose. As a result, this rose is often referred as the Mystical Rose to Heaven because it symbolizes purity, light, joy and glory in the Christian religion. Another major significance is that these white blooms are often associated with the loyalty, trust and secrecy due to some of the historical events.
- Long years back, these white blooms were considered as the symbol of true love which was later then replaced by the red ones. But still, the white coloured roses are associated with the young love and as it represents purity, it makes a perfect flower for celebrating a romantic as well as new marital bond. Besides that, these white blooms symbolize the new beginning while conveying a feeling of hope.
These white blooms are the best symbol for representing the innocence while making it unspoiled and untarnished. Along with signifying the innocence and spiritual love, it glorifies a love that is usually unaware of the temptations of the flesh and resides only in the soul by symbolizing simplicity and pristine purity.
Also recognised as the Flower of Light, it strongly represents everlasting love. This love is something that is stronger than the death that can mean an eternal love. The love that is undying and which cannot replenish. The love that is being sustained by loyalty, reverence as well as humility rather than by the red-blooded passion. This is what the white blooms or the white coloured roses strongly represents.
One more interesting aspect related with the white coloured roses is that it is also associated with the honour and reverence that makes these blooms a perfect memorial for your departed loved one. Thus, this is what the white roses actually represent. As there are numerous things associated with these white coloured roses, one can prefer these roses for any of their needs.
More gym. Less sugar. More walking. Less Netflix. More smiles. Less stress. All your favourite people are making resolutions at this time of the year. Sheer willpower will get them through the next week but after that? They’ll need a little boost to stay the path. How can you help? By being a beacon of positivity and by arriving with flowers in hand.
No matter which of our beautiful blooms you choose, flowers are all calorie free, guilt free and best of all, they’re proven to lower stress and create feelings of happiness and pleasure wherever they are displayed.
Visit Brant Florist and let us arm you with a beautiful bouquet of flowers guaranteed to make your resolution-maker feel celebrated for the small steps they’ve taken with encouragement to persevere.
What blooms do you choose to say “I’m your biggest cheerleader?” There are so many choices of flowers in our beautiful coolers at this time of the year that half the fun is picking.
Here is a timely choice:
Want to follow some age old traditions for giving flowers? In Victorian times, certain flowers had specific meanings because people used symbols and gestures to communicate more than words. Happily, one of the most gorgeous blooms in our cooler right now is the hydrangea and it also happens to symbolize perserverance. A beautiful vase filled with timeless hydrangeas (or any flower you choose) along with a heartfelt note celebrating perseverance will buoy spirits and bolster willpower.
Have a little fun with it:
Click here if you want to add a bear-hug to your flowers, and you’ll win for being the best resolution cheerleader in town!