Well, in the floral industry this time of year is what we call “go time”! This is one of the busiest times of year for us. Everyone out there has or knows a special woman or women in their life that deserves to be celebrated on Mother’s Day.
Teleflora’s Roses And Butterflies Bouquet
One thing we recommend doing is to make sure that you place your order with the florist early. This will help ensure that your order will get completed and delivered in time. If you wait till the last minute flower shops will run out of product and your Mother will not be very happy with you if you have to send her a pizza instead. Trust me, she will prefer flowers.
Another tip to make sure Mom gets her floral arrangement is to have them delivered early. Mother’s Day is on Sunday May 10th. We always suggest that you have your arrangement delivered during the week of Mother’s Day. Mom is busy! She has a lot on her plate. The few extra days gives the flower shop and mom a “delivery cushion”. If you wait till Saturday or Sunday for delivery and she is not home because…MOMS ARE BUSY… then she won’t receive them and she will think you forgot and now you are in deep trouble! Deep Trouble! So plan to get them delivered a few days early which will give Mom the whole weekend to relax, enjoy her flowers and do whatever she pleases. For once 🙂
Teleflora’s Simply Adored Bouquet
Also, if you are not sure what Mom likes or wants, leave it up to the professionals! We love to use our creativity! There is always something new coming in to the shop, whether it is flowers, plants, vases, balloons or treats. Let us work our magic and knock Mom’s socks off with a beautiful bouquet or arrangement!
Happy Mother’s Day!
Are you wondering about the unique way to improve the indoor air quality? Then it will be wise for you to opt for the beautiful flowers that help in improving the indoor air naturally. Flowers have the ability to naturally the clean the toxins in the air and thereby make it safe for breathing. Below have been discussing some of the wonderful flowers that tend to keep the air in your room fresh.
- Paperwhites: These are one of the beautiful flowers that can help in purifying the indoor air quality in an effective way. You can easily grow these flowers, even in your room. You just have to place about half portions the Paperwhites bulbs above the soil and keep them in warm temperature. Make sure to water them regularly in order to get wonderful paperweights flowers throughout the year. These flowers produce a sweet fragrance that helps in making the indoor air fresh.
- Plumeria: This is also one of the vital flowers that help to make the indoor air fresh. You can also opt for growing this beautiful flower in your home. These flowers tend to emit a soothing fragrance in the air. Make sure to opt for these flowers in order to keep your room fresh throughout the day.
- Pothos: Another amazing flower which is highly effective in improving the indoor air quality is known as pothos. This flower is highly effective in tackling with formaldehyde, which is one of the harmful elements that are present in air. Make sure to plant these flowers into your garage as formaldehyde is highly present in the vehicle exhaust. You can hang the plant of these flowers in front of your window and watch them growing.
- Hoya: This is also an easy growing plant that does not need a high amount of care. This plant gives off beautiful pink or white color flowers. Make sure to water the plant regularly in order to get flowers for long a time. Hoya flowers emit a sweet smell when placed inside a room. You must place the Hoya plant in bright light in order to let it grow successfully.
- Orange Jessamine: It is also a wonderful flower that can be placed inside a room. These flowers are smaller in size and come in white color. The orange Jessamine flowers emit a pleasant fragrance that will surely be affected in freshening up the indoor air of your home. Make sure to water this plant regularly in order to get beautiful flowers throughout the year.
These are some of the wonderful flowers that can help in improving the indoor air quality. Besides freshening up the air, these flowers also help to provide a unique look to the interiors of the house. Make sure to opt for these flowers for improving the health of your family members. You must buy these amazing flowers from a florist that provides the service of flowers delivery to UK.
Mother’s Day all started in 1905 when a woman named Anna Jarvis’ mother had passed away. Because her Mother was such an amazing woman she made it her mission with petitions and campaigns to honour all mother’s on their own special day. The first Mother’s Day was celebrated in 1910 in Anna’s hometown state of West Virginia. It didn’t take long for the other states to follow suit. In 1914 Woodrow Wilson (the American President at the time) made it official that the second Sunday in May was to honour our mothers and became Mother’s Day.
BF4027 Field of Butterflies
The majority of countries around the world do celebrate Mother’s Day on the second Sunday in May however there is a handful that celebrate on other days of the year, such as in March. Mother’s Day flowers are most popular.
Most importantly is that we do celebrate Mom! And not just Moms! Don’t forget about Grandmas, Aunts, Wives, Sisters and anyone else you can think of that had an impact on your life, raising you, taking care of you, pinching your cheeks and planting a kiss on you- embarrassing you in front of everyone. Those are the ladies that deserve our attention and our appreciation.
Here is the perfect- around the world- Mother’s Day for all you Mothers out there.
1. In Belgium they start the morning off with delivering croissants and pastries to mom in bed. Yes, Please.
2. In Indonesia they give all the mothers the day off of all domestic chores- Yahoo!
3. In Malta you can expect to be taken out to a fancy restaurant for lunch.
4. Then in Mexico it was tradition to have mothers go into a store and pick out a gift for themselves. Hello Tiffany’s!
5. Finally, in pretty much every country out there, the most popular, is the gift of flowers given to all mothers.
Have a great Mother’s Day!
Administrative Professionals Day/Week is approaching! It’s a little confusing. It’s officially called Administrative Professionals Week but on the calendar it is specified to one day. I think it’s because it gives the bosses a “time cushion” to get a little something for their assistants. They actually have to take care of themselves!!! They can’t actually ask the assistants to take care of that….can they??? I hope not 🙂
Administrative Professional Week is now the last full week of April every year, the official day in April 22. The name has changed over the decades. It started out with National Secretaries Week in 1952 to Professional Secretaries Week in 1981 then became Administrative Professionals Week in 2000 because of the extended duties that the position now entails.
Every year Teleflora comes out with a special Administrative Professional Day Bouquet. The vase is always a keepsake container that can be reused and a suitable size to always have a little something floral on the desk. Other great ideas are floral arrangements in coffee mugs or tea cups and pairing with a box of chocolates never hurts either. 🙂
Flowers for Administrative Professionals Day
Administrative Week is timed perfectly when it comes to floral options. All the spring colours and flowers are so beautiful and would cheer up any office and staff member. So acknowledge the hard work your Administrative Professional does with a fresh floral arrangement because they do a great job every day at making you look good!