Using goods available on hand in stock, allows florists to usually make same day gift delivery and next day gift delivery for almost all orders. If the specific flowers, container, plants or gift items for your order are not in stock, then it will be necessary to substitute in order to complete same day or next day flower delivery. The florist may be able to order specific in season flowers or plants for your order from a wholesaler or grower which may take 3 to 7 business days. This only applies to orders where you have ordered early enough and allowed enough time. Special containers usually cannot be ordered in advance.
Add a large card and your message will be hand written .
Price Levels / Product Sizes:
- Standard - The floral arrangement is designed to look similar1 to the 'Standard' price level's product photo. The Standard size typically has fewer flowers as it is a more basic arrangement.
- Deluxe - The floral arrangement is designed to look similar1 to the 'Deluxe' price level's product photo. The Deluxe size typically has an upgrade of more flowers and/or more expensive flowers added to the value of the arrangement.
- Premium - The floral arrangement is designed to look similar1 to the 'Premium' price level's product photo. The Premium size typically has a substantial upgrade of more flowers and/or more expensive flowers added to the value of the arrangement.
- Exquisite - The floral arrangement is designed to look similar1 to the 'Exquisite' price level's product photo. The best showing. This will be the most flowers (or other product) arranged to show a much enhanced presentation. It will usually be larger and or include more expensive unique flowers. But it will be very tasteful and not be ostentatious.
Specific differences between the product levels are shown in the note below the price info beside each product thumbnail.
Learn more about product images and product price levels.
1 Because each arrangement is hand made by a floral designer it we can not to guarantee that it will look identical to the photo.
Note: Every designer in a flower shop uses an adding machine to make sure the contents, containers and labour
add up to the full value of your order. Every order is filled to full value based on the pricing
established by the flower shop manufacturing your order.
The size, look, feel, contents and any container are determined only by the amount of money allowed
on the order. These elements will always add up the order dollar value.
If the exact flowers, colors, containers, plant or gift items, you have selected are not available in time for delivery date, our expert florists will hand create a beautiful gift for you using the best available materials on hand and in stock.
You can supply the complete address and phone numbers for the gift recipient during the checkout process. A recipient cell number is often the best way to ensure the driver can actually reach the recipient and deliver properly and safely.
If applicable, you may add a Large Card, Mylar Balloons, Teddy Bears, Chocolates, Stuffed Animals, Glass Vase and Script Ribbon to this gift.
Daily Delivery Cut-off Times:
In general, orders received by 2:00 PM local delivery time week days of the recipient (earlier during peak holidays) can usually be delivered the same day in North America.
Saturday and Sunday orders should be in by 12 noon. Orders going to funeral homes always receive special delivery attention and every effort is made to be there for the visitation or service time.
Sunday delivery is available in most larger cities across Canada and the US, including our own local wide delivery area. We will request Sunday delivery on your behalf, however if it is not available, your order will be delivered on Saturday if received soon enough otherwise your order will be delivered the following Monday or Tuesday if Monday is a holiday.
We can take your order by phone if you are not comfortable completing your order online. Or you may place your order online and choose to phone or fax in your credit card number. You can even email your order details.
Phone 877-545-5535 (USA and Canada)
International Callers Phone:
001-905-634-2658 (outside USA and Canada)
E-mail our Floral experts to ask a Question about this Product
We accept payments with most major Credit and Debit Cards: Visa and MasterCard.
We also accept PayPal™, Interac® Online and Interac® e-Transfer®.
When paying by for your Completed Online Order by Credit Card you can either Pay Online secure encrypted (by entering your Credit Card info) or Phone In or Fax In your Credit Card info.
- We reserve the right to refund any order that is not possible to fulfill:
- for the product requested
- at the ordered price
- for the requested delivery date
- Recipient Unable to Accept Delivery Policy:—In cases where the Driver has attempted delivery of your order and the Recipient was not available to accept the delivery, and if delivery was unable to be completed as requested, the florist may automatically or you may request a re-attempt of delivery at an alternate day or time. Should you choose to cancel your order due to the Recipient being unable to accept delivery there will be no refund of the delivery charge. We will refund you for the product but not for the delivery charge.
- Cancellations cannot be made on the day of delivery.—Orders are usually already made or out for delivery or ready to go out for delivery.
- Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner.—We will try our best to inform you beforehand but we will normally go ahead with the delivery even if we cannot reach you. Especially applies to possible same day delivery orders.
- Recipient phone number is MANDATORY. By LAW, all deliveries have to be NO Contact. This has to be set up prior to delivery. Flowers cannot just be left at the door if someone is not home or does not answer the door. Weather damage is too risky. Vandalism and theft are common. Please DO NOT enter your phone as the recipient's phone number.
- The recipient may be called to schedule delivery.
- A cell phone number is usually the best way for driver to reach the recipient.
- We do not guarantee that we can meet requests for delivery at specific times of day. We will try our best to accommodate your request.
- AM and PM requests can usually be accommodated.
- Funeral home deliveries receive priority in order to be there before viewing or before the service. We check with funeral director for times required.
- For residential deliveries, if the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the delivery person may leave the gift in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve when they return or attempt delivery the next day. Weather is an important factor. During the holidays deliveries may be made as late as 8pm.
- For business deliveries, drivers work to be there before 5pm on normal days. If the business is closed or not accepting deliveries, delivery will be attempted the next business day. During the holidays business deliveries may be made as late as 6pm.
- Alternate address and a cell phone number help the driver overcome timing challenges.
- Our goal is to respond to your inquiry within 2 hours during business hours.