Whether they are considered unique or just silly, they should be celebrated just the same as any holiday!
Here’s your “Special December Holidays” —
- 1st – Basketball Day – Go Raptors Go!!
- 2nd – National Mutt Day – Dogs who are just as unique as these “holidays”
- 5th – Bartender Appreciation Day/International Ninja Day – Great Combo!
- 7th – National Cotton Candy Day – Check out our website for Teleflora’s Cotton Candy Arrangement – BF6374
- 8th – Pretend to be a Time Traveler Day – It is Back to the Future Year
- 10th – Dewey Decimal System Day – You under 30’s are wondering what this is…..We will never tell!!
- 12th – Gingerbread House Day – Spend some quality time with the kids and get creative
- 12th – Poinsettia Day – We have Top Premium Quality Poinsettias Available dressed up for the holidays!
- 16th – National Chocolate covered anything day – OOOHHH this could get interesting!!!
- 18th – National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day – Make grandma proud and where that sweater she knit u with pride!!
- 20th – National Sangria Day – Oh we all need a little sangria this time of year!
- 21st – Short girl Appreciation Day – This one is intended to be celebrated for all us vertically challenged women out there!
- 24th – Egg Nog Day – Spiced rum, cinnamon stick…Mmmmmmm
- 25th Xmas – Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noel!
- 26th – Candy Cane Day – Our Candied Christmas Bouquet BF2038 is a perfect addition for the festivities
- 28th & 29th – National Chocolate Day – So big it needs 2 days!