The calendar nowadays is filled with unique and interesting “holidays”. I use that term loosely as I don’t think you could talk your boss into getting the day off.
Here are a few “official” days that are coming up in July
– July 2nd: I Forgot Day – sending flowers on this day might save you on other special days when you….forgot.
– July 5th: Workaholics Day – Remind the workaholic in your life that it’s important to stop and smell the roses.
– July 7th: Chocolate Day – Ummm Yes please! A box of chocolates is also easily added to any floral order.
– July 11th: Cheer up the lonely Day – A perfect reason to send flowers!
– July 20th: Get out of doghouse Day – Today is the day to knock your loved ones socks off with a beautiful floral bouquet so they forget how badly you messed up.
– July 24th: Cousins Day – Today’s the day to send that favourite cousin of yours a special treat to brighten their day and remind them of the great times you had growing up.
– July 26th: All or Nothing Day – Ok, all you romantics, this is your day to shine! It’s time to take the plunge and send that secret crush a little something. You never know unless you try.
– July 28th: National Milk Chocolate Day – Best month ever….Two Chocolate holidays in one month!